Physical Therapy Goal
Seattle Orthopedic Center’s goal is to listen to our patients and provide one-on-one care to develop a program tailored to the individual. Our therapists are dedicated to optimizing function in shortest amount of time and work closely with our orthopedic surgeons to provide the highest quality of care.
What is Physical Therapy?
Physical therapy is the art of healing utilizing stretching, strengthening, modalities, and manual techniques to increase function and decrease pain.
SOC Physical Therapy Services
- Expert Evaluation
- Custom Exercise Programs
- Muscle Re-education
- Core Stabilization Programs
- Postural/ Ergonomic Instruction
- Gait Analysis
- Soft Tissue Mobilization
- Manual Therapy
- Pain Management
- State-of-the-Art Exercise Equipment
- Certified Hand Therapist on Staff
For Your Appointment
- Arrive 15 minutes early for the initial appointment
- Bring current insurance card
- Bring copy of physical therapy prescription from your physician
- Wear comfortable clothes that allow you to move freely